Mom and Dad’s wedding at St. Patrick’s Church in Oakland, California on October 5, 1947. So very many times, when Nick and I were kids, we watched with mom and dad (and sometimes other company) this movie of mom and dad’s wedding, with mom and dad naming each person as he or she appeared on the screen. Those are such precious memories.
In this movie clip:
- Luke Buratovich and Frances Kriletich
- Bridesmaids: Bina Card, Frances Sestanovich, Patsy Kriletich
- Groomsmen: Jack Card, Matt Kriletich, Andy Viscovich
- Nikola Kriletich (Father of the bride)
- Ned and Mary Buratovich (Father and mother of the groom)
- SO MANY family members that it might take me a while from the time I posted this video (3/31/16) to get them all listed here. I have to query those who were there (not too many left) to get the names of everyone.
Note: Unlike other clips in this series, Dad was not the photographer. Instead, Rose Batistich captured the wedding scenes with her camera, then gave the movie camera to my dad, who inherited this film clip.